Thursday project checkin online assignment: http://goo.gl/forms/gsp1rPtnntZ35Z6v2
Instructions for amendment final project due at final in D-216 on Monday, June 20 at 1:30 PM:
1. Be familiar with all 27 amendments and choose one that is personally relevant to you;
2. Research and outline the amendment;
3. Present your findings in a creative and interesting way;
4. “A+” responses show that you definitely know the material you are discussing, you are able to easily explain why the amendment research is important to you, and you make a positive contribution to knowledge about constitutional rights for everyday people with useful information.
5. “B” responses show that you know something about some of what you are sharing, and provides examples and explanations that everyday people would understand regarding constitutional rights.
6. Answers that need revision simply repeat information easily found on Wikipedia and opinion based websites or blogs, or fail to provide useful information for everyday people about constitutional rights.
Examples of student work: https://kccconlaw.commons.gc.cuny.edu/student-work/